COVID-19: IMPORTANT NOTICE
- Physicians are welcomed into the building for face-to-face visits.
- Pass screening at the time of visit to ensure no signs and symptoms of COVID-19 or any other communicable illness.
- No limitation on number of visitors allowed to enter Hospice Georgian Triangle / Campbell House. Up to 4 visitors at a time per patient.
- All visitors indoor and patio are to sign in on arrival to Hospice Georgian Triangle - Campbell House for contact tracing purposes.
- Visitors required to wear level 2 surgical mask which will be provided. Practice social distancing and frequent hand washing while in Hospice Georgian Triangle.
Outdoor / Patio Visiting
- Maximum 6 visitors at a time, respecting physical distancing requirements.
- Visitors required to wear level 2 surgical mask which will be provided.
At Hospice Georgian Triangle's Campbell House, we recognize patient and family-centered care as a guiding principle in the policies and processes we develop. We have recently updated our visiting policy which is intended to balance this principle in association with the most current Government of Ontario Health and Ministry of Health restrictions.
Please contact our staff if you have any questions with regards to our current visiting policy. During COVID-19 pandemic, visiting restrictions are essential for the protection of our patients, staff, volunteers and visitors.