COVID-19: IMPORTANT NOTICE
- Physicians are welcomed into the building for face-to-face visits.
- Pass screening at the time of visit to ensure no signs and symptoms of COVID-19 or any other communicable illness.
- Up to 4 essential visitors (max 2 at a time) per patient permitted into HGT/Campbell House.
- Only one designated essential visitor permitted to stay overnight per patient. Overnight visits can be rotated only between patient’s designated essential 4 visitors.
- Alternative non face to face visits encouraged such as window visits, Skype, Facetime, Phone, Text.
- Visitors required to wear level 2 surgical mask which will be provided.
Outdoor / Patio Visiting
- Outdoor visiting permitted after full isolation has been discontinued.
- Outdoor visits must be prearranged with Patient and Family Support Worker. Maximum 5 visitors at a time, respecting physical distancing requirements.
At Hospice Georgian Triangle's Campbell House, we recognize patient and family-centered care as a guiding principle in the policies and processes we develop. We have recently updated our visiting policy which is intended to balance this principle in association with the most current Government of Ontario Health and Ministry of Health restrictions.
Please contact our staff if you have any questions with regards to our current visiting policy. Hospice Georgian Triangle recognizes that each patient and their family have different needs. Patient and family members may request additional visitors. All requests will go through an approval process. Please note that although all requests will be considered; not all requests will be granted. During COVID-19 pandemic, visiting restrictions are essential for the protection of our patients, staff, volunteers and visitors.