2 x Part-Time Home Style Cook(s) Needed
$19.05 per hour.
We have 2 part time opportunities to cover 7 shifts per week of 4 hours each (2.30-6.30pm.)
Shifts and days can be rotated to accommodate home life
Do you enjoy cooking - home style cooking? Not looking for a full-time position, but want a job that you are passionate about and fits in with your home life?
At Hospice Georgian Triangle, we appreciate those who enjoy home/family style cooking, producing meals that our patients and their family members will enjoy.
Able to accommodate specific tastes, vegetarian options as well as some gluten free.
Cooking for our patients and their family members is viewed as a privilege at Campbell House.
- Providing excellent customer service is equally important, as well as being an excellent team player, communicator and listener.
- Ability to work on your own, as well as alongside one of our wonderful volunteers is also critical to the success of this role.
- Working in partnership with our Volunteer & Food Services Lead, you will help to design weekly/monthly menus, order and pick up groceries as part of your daily tasks, and provide a service to everyone in the house.
- An understanding of how important home cooking is to our patients, their loved ones and our team is also an important part of this role
- No cooking qualification required but some proven experience would help along with Safe Food Handling certification (can be gained after start date).
- Adaptability, compatibility, flexibility and compassion, along with time management are also key components.
- Full training and orientation will be provided.
These positions are available immediately, but we will wait for the right applicants.
References and police & vulnerability sector check required.
Please reply with covering letter and current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.